How do you prioritize your time? Can you be honest with your answer? Like I tell my kids, often the truth is uncomfortable. If your health – fitness, nutrition, stress management, and sleep – is not really a priority, then will you choose to change how you use your time to make it so?
- Afternoon ride downtown... love how the light sparkles on the water!... . When you need to get in touch with natur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- NASA-fueled @StarTrek / @starwars smack talk cracking me up this morning... 😋 (To be clear, I am a fan of BOTH). twitter.com/williamshatner… 1 day ago
- RT @lisajdubreuil: @alexfromlondon @Telegraph @Nike Just because someone’s fat doesn’t mean they are new to working out or athleticism. We… 1 week ago
- King County Parks invites you to the groundbreaking for the Foothills Trail! So exciting: 22 miles of non-motorized… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @seabikeblog: This is very cool. These bikes are still around even though service has ended, so we should know how to keep them rolling.… 1 week ago
- RT @GidMK: The anti-vaxxer in the crowd twitter.com/gazolomozo/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @PelvicGuru1: This will do. 😉☕️🍷 https://t.co/mNSvhDIZ4p 1 week ago