How do you prioritize your time? Can you be honest with your answer? Like I tell my kids, often the truth is uncomfortable. If your health – fitness, nutrition, stress management, and sleep – is not really a priority, then will you choose to change how you use your time to make it so?
- Cha-cha Slide planks! Like dancing on your hands and toes - how fun! 😀 #morecore #planks #chacha twitter.com/bethcardyPE/st… 1 week ago
- RT @LizHackett: If I said "in my great and unmatched wisdom," my husband would mouth "sorry" to the dinner guests and discreetly take away… 1 week ago
- If you follow nutrition news, this great explainer will help you understand why many in the field are upset at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I just love this. ❤️ twitter.com/BvuePD/status/… 3 weeks ago
- It’s the excitement of a Seattle spring, only colder! 😜 twitter.com/KSeattleWeathe… 3 weeks ago
- Or maybe: When I change myself I am happy, and things start to change... 😊 twitter.com/GoforNo/status… 4 weeks ago
- Endorphins high! 😊 https://t.co/QNK5RhoOLE 4 weeks ago