How do you prioritize your time? Can you be honest with your answer? Like I tell my kids, often the truth is uncomfortable. If your health – fitness, nutrition, stress management, and sleep – is not really a priority, then will you choose to change how you use your time to make it so?
- A One-minute Mental Toughness Exercise with Four Great Benefits teammona.com/2021/01/27/a-o… 20 hours ago
- What if you approached your fitness and nutrition this way, a journey, a path of learning that goes up and down - h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- “... It is also full of overcoming.” ❤️. Full of people making the best of the worst. More power to you! twitter.com/PamPeekeMD/sta… 1 month ago
- Kindness happens. ❤️ twitter.com/SWS_FASTLab/st… 2 months ago
- “... more given to the joy of gratitude than the anxiety of want.” That’s the secret to contentment, right there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago