How do you prioritize your time? Can you be honest with your answer? Like I tell my kids, often the truth is uncomfortable. If your health – fitness, nutrition, stress management, and sleep – is not really a priority, then will you choose to change how you use your time to make it so?
- RT @naablevy: Some ppl are skeptical of #selfcare & gentle #workouts like #pilates b/c they don't hurt, but getting results requires action… 2 days ago
- 6 moves for your #workoutWednesday to get your legs and abs done, anywhere. Go! 😀 #morecore #workout #exercise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I have always maintained that gardening should be an Olympic sport... Up, down, lean, reach, lift, haul... so much… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Being healthy is sexy, no matter what your age, size, or weight. --> Which of these steps will you incorporate th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- That happy tail!...❤️... What if we all were this happy wen we woke up? . . #saturdaysmile #saturdayvibes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Ever try to follow-the-leader with a toddler? It’s exhausting! Baby workout will kick your butt! 😄 #FridayFunny… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I ❤️ you!. 😍 . Thanks for your messages today when I was down - way down! - with a migraine... So nice to come out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago