How do you prioritize your time? Can you be honest with your answer? Like I tell my kids, often the truth is uncomfortable. If your health – fitness, nutrition, stress management, and sleep – is not really a priority, then will you choose to change how you use your time to make it so?
- “Even when it’s cloudy.” They’re talking to us, Seattle. 😉 Get outside during the day to help your sleep at night.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Hm… I need to go from Seattle (.9”) to Shoreline (5.5”!!) today to see clients at Pilates Northwest … Can anyone t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I just love the idea of this sooo much! 😍 twitter.com/DinoIgnacio/st… 4 months ago
- You keep taking care of your health. 🥰 Ignore the people who tease you about it, who try to tempt you out of it. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- She has a great point. Are you nourishing yourself, building up stock in your health portfolio? :-) twitter.com/saaiyer/status… 11 months ago